Tuesday 10 November 2009

Cellphonecash is Marketing Re-written

Maverick coaching has launched its very new product called the Cell phone cash. The program, as per Mack Michaels, the owner is supposed to make use of cell phone usage to make a very large amount of money every month. I stumbled onto this website about two months back and read through every word of it.

Firstly, it is unbelievable although Mack seems to have got his figures right. If the facts are right then the inferences are bound to be correct. The figures were astonishing where Mack claimed that he was making over $6000 a day and he also claimed that he would teach all his members the way to make over $3000 a month beginning the very first month. Amazing but I began to wonder about its possibilities. Even if made $300 a day of passive income, it would be fantastic in the current scheme of things and the recession.

I went through a lot of stress trying to decide on the program and I read through the details once again. It said there were over 4 billion cell phone users on the planet which is correct and each cell phone user looks at his or her cell phone at least two dozen times a day.

This essentially meant that there were over a 100 billion hits on a cell phone every day, probably more than the internet. The chances of selling on such a platform started to grow on me. Even if 0.1% of the cell phone users bought what was offered to them once a year and I made $1 per sales, the figures would be staggering. With a 1000 people sharing the spoils, I would still make a million dollars a year.

Mack's ClickBank statement was the clincher for me. I decided to get my finger into the pie and invested my $25. With the money back in place there was no way I could lose the money. That was about 45 days ago and I have learnt a lot since then.

With a lot of detailed video tutorials and Mack's virtual hand holding, I have been able to progress to making a neat $100 a day on an average and the future looks glorious. Mack's Maverick coaching has come up with a winner here and I have already put in a word to all my friends to look out for cell phone cash and put their foot in the door before Mack decides to shut it.

Attention: Online Income Seeker, Discover The Most Effective Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence... "Newly Discovered Cell Phone System Allows You To Tap Into The Fastest Growing Income Opportunity The Planet Has Ever Seen...

"In the next 8 Minutes I will show you undeniable proof that this system is real, legal and works for most EVERYONE who uses it...

"Guaranteed to work even if you're "unmotivated"...

In fact, it's best if you only put in an hour or so per day!


Check it out now and get your free limited time offer from Maverick Coaching - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment